This is by far the easiest savory breakfast casserole-ish I have ever made. You could have this prepared, baked and iced (perhaps even eaten) in 30 minutes or less.
1. 2 rolls of refrigerated Pillsbury cinnamon rolls.
2. 5 eggs
3. 3/4 cup maple syrup
4. 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
5. 2 tablespoons cinnamon
6. 2 tablespoons vanilla
7. 1/4 cup butter
1. Melt butter and pour into bottom of 9x13 pan and preheat oven to 375
2. Cut cinnamon rolls into small pieces (about 1/8 of roll per piece) and add to pan
3. Beat eggs, cream, vanilla and cinnamon until well mixed.
4. Pour mixture on top of cinnamon rolls.
5. Drizzle with maple syrup.
6. Bake for 22 minutes at 375.
7. While baking, use frosting from cinnamon rolls and melt in microwave for about 10 seconds.
8. Drizzle baked cinnamon rolls with frosting.
9. Serve once cooled and enjoy.