I was about half way through the bake process of this when my family asked me to go to brunch, so I didn't get to enjoy this yet, but now I have breakfast for this week!
1. 3 cups quick oats
2. 2 eggs
3. 1 cup brown sugar
4. 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
5. 1 teaspoon baking powder
6. 1 cup milk
7. 1/2 cup fruit of your choice (optional)
8. 2 tablespoons of butter,melted.
1. Preheat Oven to 350
2. Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
3. Grease bottom of 9x9 pan.
4. Pour ingredients into pan.
5. Bake for 40 minutes, or until oatmeal has set.
6. Serve with milk if desired.